Access and safely store your files, software and content using Technica’s Cloud and remote access solutions! Our clients secure their data, gain workplace flexibility and save money by taking advantage of Cloud-based software solutions. Even the most remote areas are now suitable for Cloud, using two-way sync solutions.
The most simple way to understand the Cloud is to take the core servers, software and data that traditionally would be at your business premise and put these into a purpose-built data centre. The infrastructure used in these data centres are normally well outside the budgets of most small businesses, as they use virtualisation to securely split these very powerful servers, networks and data into virtual allocations. Data centre are purpose built with temperature and humidity control, fire protection and extremely fast internet connectivity through multiple carriers.
- Outsource your core hardware, software and IT infrastructure.
- Faster hardware that can be scaled to meet business needs
- Greater reliability, if hardware fails or has a problem it can simply be moved to another device, if using HA (High availability) this is can be done automatically.
- Move from upfront capital cost to fixed cost or pay for what you need
- Faster internet and connectivity to the world
- Better security of data and backup
- Greater access for remote workers
However, we believe that the full-Cloud environment (where all business data is stored off-site) is disadvantageous and we encourage adopting a hybrid solution. In such, we install a strategy that utilises all the benefits of Cloud storage, while retaining control over private data. We also work to accommodate for existing internet speed at your business site, ensuring that users do not experience delays while working from the Cloud.