We help businesses that truly understand that technology is a important part of business today and needs to be taken seriously. This all starts with integrated planning and strategy and working out what your IT needs actually are.
Most business today fail with IT because it’s not part of the overall business strategy. There’s no plan, budget or consultation about what’s best for the business. It becomes ad hoc, unpredictable, frustrating and costly.
Is this true for you?
- You have some IT systems, but you’re just not generating the sort of productivity and cost savings that you’d expected.
- Perhaps some IT systems are working smoothly but others aren’t, and you want consistency and reliability.
- You know a lot has changed in the IT world, but you’re confused as to what to do to get the best result for your business.
While you may have engaged IT firms in the past – you’ve ultimately been left feeling like it’s always you who has to drive the strategy and keep things moving, you end up managing IT when you should be growing your business.
You feel overwhelmed by the (often conflicting) advice you hear about what to do with your IT – and you’re ultimately not sure which way to turn.
Your not alone with these challenges
It’s taken me years and several million dollars in projects to figure out what I’m about to share with you. You see, when it comes to IT, it’s all too easy to get caught up in technical jargon and geek speak. Technology isn’t important, it’s what it can do for you and you business that’s important. Before you look at any technology you first must have an IT strategy and plan.
Too much focus on the technology – and not enough integrated IT planning and strategy
IT is becoming very diverse with many providers specialising in one area, these specialist companies provide great solutions but they usually don’t integrate with other business systems. Here’s what the different experts tell you need to solve your IT problems?
- The business analyst: “let’s map out all your business processes and streamline the operation”
- The cloud expert: “just put everything on the cloud and you’ll save money and headache”
- The CRM expert: “integrate your sales and service process all into one program that everyone in the company can see”
- The business intelligence guy: “data is your greatest asset get quality reports so you can make smart decisions about what’s really going on in the business”
- The tech support company: “Let us take care of it, we have just the solution.”
Don’t get me wrong – each of these methods have their place. But what typically happens is, you end up implementing a variety of disconnected tactics that are NOT aligned around your business goals: increased productivity, cost savings so you can get on with growing your business.
Every other business seems to have their IT sorted.
Because you see other businesses enjoying success and competitive advantage with their IT, and know you could too, if you could just get this IT strategy piece figured out.
Our approach is to break the business into different area’s of IT management, these are Communications, Data, Web, software and service and support. We then ensure that our plan and stratergy is aligned across the different area’s of the business.
Here are some typical outcomes for our clients
- “Diagnosis” before “Prescription”: we seek to understand your specific goals and challenges before recommending a proposed solution.
- Tighter integration of all IT systems, deployed in the right order at the right time, it needs to work to the overall strategy.
- A more consistent workplace environment with easy to use systems that actually fulfill the business needs”
- Better data and information management. By aligning all your IT around a single strategy for your business, we aim to generate tightly integrated, easy to use systems and processes that free you up to grow your business
- Lower licencing and ongoing costs, by eliminating bottle neck systems what’s and refining what is already working.
- We drive your IT strategy and implementation. We’ll keep you upto date on progress and next steps, and keep deliverables moving along.
Clients we work with and those we don’t
Clients we love to work with
Client fit is very important to us. Here are some common qualities of our most successful and longest-standing clients:
- You take pride in your business and have a clear path for where you want to take it.
- Your adaptive to change and willing to look at the future.
- You understand and value the importance of strategy.
- You know that your business will grow significantly with the right IT approach.
- You want to increase productivity and reduce IT costs over the short to long term.
Who we don’t work with
If any of the following apply, we’re probably not a match at this time:
- You don’t value planning or strategy
- You’re not adaptive to change
- Your business is currently struggling financially and you believe IT will fix your problems
- You don’t see the value in IT and think it’s a waste of money
- You don’t want to invest time and capital into IT